понеделник, 29 септември 2008 г.

Last postcard for today - Argentina





I forgot I have aranged a private swap with a girl from Argentina, it was so long ago! But in this way the surprise was full :) I even aranged private swap with anouther girl from Argentina (which I'm happy I've done because I'll have two cards from Argentina this way and I'm expecting the othe one with a lot of impatience!) I like the picture so much and especialy I'm happy that there is an explanation on its back about each picture . 

So these are the places (in order of appearence):

1. Hotel Llao Llao - Bariloche - Rio Negro
2. Mar del Plata - Buenos Aires Province
3. A field with sunflawers in la Pampa 
4. Bandera Rosario's monument - Santa Fe
5. Iguazu Waterfalls - Misiones
6. Perito Moreno glacier- Santa Cruz
7. Los Cardones National Park- Salta
8. Ushuaia - Tierra del Fuego (The land of fire - I'm not exactly sure how is the name in english)
9. El Palmar National Park- Entre Rios

The girl is from Trelew, so I'll check Trelew in the map.

Няма коментари: